PRICE : Rp.1.850.000/pax
DAY 1 : LABUAN BAJO – DENGE – WAE REBO VILLAGE
- After light breakfast, Our guide will pick up you from hotel and direct drive you to Denge. It is long way to reach Denge village, It’s about 6 hours from Labuan Bajo. So you can observe the various stages of rice cultivation and the traditional drying methods throughout the trail. Keep an eye out for banana, cacao,vanilla, and avocado plantations. It is amazing how everything grows and prospers seemingly effortless in the fertile area. Lunch will provided in Denge.
- After lunch we start tracking to Wae Rebo village to see the Authentic Housing of Manggarai, located about 1100m above sea level, in the middle of mountain. All are traditional houses, with really high roofs and they are on 5 levels - the top four are mainly used for storage and all the living areas are on the bottom.
- We will stay in a house which built for visitors. Here you have chance to keep in touch with the people and learnt by seeing, asking, and feeling their culture, life and activities. Sleeping mattresses will be provided. Dinner and overnight will be at the local villager’s house.
DAY 02 : WAEREBO - CUNCA RAMI WATERFALL - LABUANBAJO
- Spend your morning in the village to experience the morning life of the peasants and then trek the same way back but this time you walk downhill until reaching a point where the car is waiting to bring you back to Labuan Bajo. Lunch will be provided en route. Before we back to Labuan Bajo, We will visit Cunca rami Waterfall, It is not far from Labuan Bajo. Cunca Rami waterfall which is unique in the dry season and the rainy. The waterfall cunca rami has a river below, where you can take a shower with the help of a local guide.
- Then we continue drive to Labua Bajo by late afternoon or early of the evening.
1. Private car 2 days
2. Entrance fee in wae rebo Village
4. Mineral Water
5. Etrance fee in Cunca Rami Waterfall