PRICE : Contact Us
Komodo Diving Liveaboard 5D/4N
Day 1: Bali – Labuhan Bajo/Flores
Flight Bali - LBJ. After a refreshing welcome drink, we set sails. Now it’s time for a short introduction to the facilities of our vessel, the diving operation and the tour program. Check-out dive: 1 SABALON or SABAYUR. 2 NIGHT DIVE Gili Lava Darat. Dinner und overnight north of Komodo.
DAY 2: NORTH KOMODO
Pre-Breakfast. Morning dive: 3 CRISTAL ROCK. After “real” breakfast depart for dive nr. 4 CASTLE ROCK. The rock is packed with bronze and rust colored sponges and soft tree corals. Later in the afternoon we climb the local summit and enjoy a splendid panorama over the moon-shape islands of the Komodo Archipelago and the mainland of Flores. Afternoon dive at 5 LIGHT HOUSE in the north of Komodo. 6 NIGHT DIVE Gili Lava Passage.
DAY 3: KOMODO – PINK BEACH
Morning dive: 7 CURRENT CITY (Batu Bolong). 11 o’clock dive: 8 TATAWA. Thousands of fish of every colour and shape are here including regal angelfish, checkerboard wrasse and masked unicorn fish, against a beautiful backdrop of acripora corals, gorgonian fans and sponges. In the afternoon we dive: 9 MANTA POINT or PINK BEACH and 10 NIGHT DIVE according customers wishes.
DAY 4: KOMODO - RINCA
Dive again at Batu Bolong. While enjoying a wonderful breakfast, we sail towards Rinca, relax and enjoy great views, let our crew pampering you while spotting dolphins, reading or sun bathing. 12 PULAU TENGAH (Little Batu Bolong), 3 hours “Dragon walk” to see the last representative of the Jurassic Park on earth, the infamous Komodo Lizard.
DAY 5: RINCA-BATU CERMIN-LABUAN BAJO- BALI
After breakfast we have time for a guided tour to Batu Cermin Cave before you will be transferred to the airport for Bali flight.
- Return transfers in Labuan Bajo
- Overnight in AC Cabins aboard Blue Dragon/Komodo Trails on twin sharing basis
- Full Meals
- Coffee, Tea & Mineral Water
- Towels and Bathroom Amenities
- Snorkeling Gear
- Entrance Fees, Porters and Donations
- 12 Dives with tanks, weight, weight belt and service of English dive master
- English speaking cruise director
- Komodo dragon tours
- Any personal expenditure such as laundry, phone calls, tipping, etc
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks that available on boat at extra cost
- Airport tax
- Komodo Conservation Fund of 25 per Person